How much time and money do you spend repairing and maintaining fluid pumps? Add the frustration and inconvenience you endure when pumps leak. You experience none of this with the Backos Engineering Pumpless Pump system. Our pumping systems have,
- No impellers to cavitate
- No bearings to break down
- No seals to wear out
- Hard piping connections eliminate leaks
- Only four moving parts
With low voltage operating requirements ( 1/10 of an amp at 110 volts AC), the Backos Engineering Pumpless Pump systems electrical consumption is substantially less than equivalent motor driven pumps. In high temperature condensate return applications, boiler fuel consumption is reduced by 2% since condensate is returned at much higher temperatures that conventional pump systems.
Our pumping systems are ideally suited for:
- Steam Condensate Stations where high temperature flashing occurs
- Sludge and slurry waste transfer where environmental safety is a concern
- Any pumping application for hard to handle fluids
To learn more, click on the following brochures and they will be emailed to you directly.
Subscribe to the Backos Engineering newsletter
Web site Hosted by